Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Early season skiing

I was able to get out and do some early season skiing around Bozeman. Kirsten, Seth, and myself made a trip up Lick Creek with Luna and Barley. It was a beautiful day and the snow was great! Kirsten was able to try out her new skis and seemed to be doing really well.

I was also able to get out with Scott Mahurin, my soon to be new full time co-worker at TD&H. We ended up hiking History Rock and had a nice run with fresh powder.

My final day skiing for the season came on Showdowns opening weekend. I spent the day skiing with John Juras, another coworker, in what turned out to be a great day of skiing.

It's only mid-December but my ski season is over for the year. Yesterday I had surgery on my ACL and I'll likely be on the couch for the rest of the season. But at least I was able to get in three good days of skiing.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment